Sunday, January 08, 2017

Glittering Agate Necklaces



I had a half day today to just create a few new necklaces 
that were not for a deadline or article.


I am going through the stash of beads I brought back from several Bead and Button shows.
I am going this June again and want to be able to have a clear conscience.
Hopefully I will have used most of everything I picked up at earlier shows too.

I do love agate and it was high time I started using these beautiful strands.

These glittery agate beads were in Michael's of all places.
They caught my eye because they mimicked the colouring in the glittered cross I made.


The step by step for this resin how-to is on I Love Resin.


Leftovers became a bracelet!

Happy with my Sunday.
Now to get some laundry and ironing started.

No comments:

Post a Comment