Thursday, December 04, 2014

Crafter's Companion Father Christmas Art to Cards

There are a few very special cards going into the mail today!


They feature some resin filled bezels with some spectacular Christmas imagery.


The Raymond Briggs Father Christmas story has been my all time favorite.  I have loved these books for over 40+ years and can tell you I read them to my younger brother at least 100 times when he was a child.  This first book brings back wonderful childhood memories.



 So, you might imagine the SQUEAL of JOY that I released when Crafter's Companion UK got the rights to turn this artwork into card making products.  


Their CD roms always have the most unique and wonderful card making components.  You simply press print and you can cut and build a gorgeous card.  There are rubber stamp sets to do even more.  Or, you can purchase the pre-printed card kits as well.


For my resin filled bezels, I did a little work in Photoshop so my favorite scenes could be shrunk to bezel size artwork.


 I also made some bezels with their pre-printed papers.


If you read the books, you'll know these scenes are famous!


Isn't this collection gorgeous!
I did so little to make them.  Just double sided tape and sewed on my bezels.

Wishing everyone a 
HAPPY BLOOMING CHRISTMAS!

Click here to visit Crafter's Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment