Saturday, November 15, 2014

Crazy Cuff Thirteen - With A Bit of Fur

 This embellished cuff is lucky number thirteen.  
I can't believe I have made 13 of these cuffs since June, just by spending a little time beading whenever I am watching TV.
 This cuff started when I pulled out this hot green and pink ribbon I purchased in Paris earlier this year.
 I ended up adding it to some pink brocade and this border of gold fur ribbon.
 These two sequined vintage bears were in a grab bag I picked up at an antique market.  I have been wanting to repair and sew them to something for a while.
 By the time I added all my beads and components, it is hard to see the original ribbons.
 The bears are secure and ready to be admired again.
I love the cuff from the front and the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment