Saturday, June 28, 2014

Glitz Knitz Crazy Cuff Three

This is crazy cuff number three.
 It features this fabulous Glitz Knitz Los Angeles yarn they actual call "ribbon fabric" that I picked up in Michaels.  I decided to hand sew it to my base cuff so I would have a unique surface to bead on.

 The colours are just perfect for summer!
 I added beads randomly throughout the cuff sampler.
 My wood buttons are lightweight and add some extra interest to the cuff.
 Snaps make this one easy to open and close.
These cuffs are hours of night time beading relaxation!

4 comments:

  1. Tina HoisJune 29, 2014

    Carmi, I love it!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    What material is the base?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use Lacy's stiff stuff for your base Carmi? You are so talented, thanks for sharing your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am definitely using Lacy's Stiff Stuff. I plan to dye a batch so I don't have to work on just a white surface.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cuff. Love the color and those buttons.

    ReplyDelete