Monday, March 17, 2014

Vintage Linens Organization Project

 My recent acquisition of new vintage linens on the weekend was just the incentive I needed to finally organize my collection.
 Ta Da!  I can see and enjoy everything I have!
 There is so much vintage goodness here!
 I have quite a few ideas for these linens!
It is going to be a busy spring!

Also, here are the Crafty and Bead Blogger links for this week.
Check out Heather’s fun tutorial using Aria Design Studio’s beautiful hand-dyed Shibori ribbon!

Lisa’s sharing memories of her last day at Beadland Headquarters in Florida a.k.a. Cousin Corporation.

A special post about using original ephemera in high end bezels.

This “Just a Note” card is made using a base of 12 x 12 cardstock. Since one sheet yields two cards, you might as well make two at once and always have a spare on hand.

Soutache braid trim mixed with bead embroidery…what a nice combo!

Cyndi shows you how to finish up a quilt with a nice wrap and tuck edging!

Jean reviewed Melinda Barta’s book, Mastering Herringbone Stitch, The Complete Guide, and is hosting a Giveaway of this really great book this week on her blog! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment