Thursday, May 24, 2012

Go Baby! I Have A New Tool!

 This is my first "quilt style" pillow.
 Go Baby from AccuQuilt is changing the way quilters set up their projects. 
 AccuQuilt has created dies that cut fabric....but what is exciting is that the dies are classic quilt making shapes and sizes.
 They sew together beautifully because they are perfect!  No more lining up a ruler with a paper pattern!
 It takes minutes to cut all these triangles.  It makes setting up your project fun, which is really important if you need 300 pieces to make a quilt!
 This is the first time I have ever sewn a classic block like these four triangles make up.
 And so neatly too!
 It is addictive!  I made this pillow 12 x 12 because I have four pillow form s that need new covers.
 The more I used the Go Baby! the more fabric I wanted to cut.
Can you tell that I had fun this past weekend?  I might not make a quilt, but I definitely plan to make pillows, runners and bags!

1 comment:

  1. Carmi, those pillows are just gorgeous. I love your contrasting pattern & color choices.

    ReplyDelete